Our Top Sellers with FREE Shipping are here!
Juniper Bonsai Tree (Trained) - $89.95
This dwarf Juniper from Japan is the most popular evergreen in the U.S. When we think of a traditional bonsai and what it should look like we think of a "Juniper Procumbens Nana". They are very hardy, long-lived and tolerate many adverse conditions. Trained style.
Ficus Oriental (Large) - $49.95
This new miniature form of the Ficus Benjamina has very small foliage and grows in a compact size. It's great for indoors in any lighting conditions.
Baby Jade - $49.95
Also called the "Elephant Bush," this succulent bonsai comes from South Africa with leaves that are almost round and 1/3 the size of the common Jade. Water is stored in the flesh trunk, leaves, and branches of the plant. It's difficult to find the Baby Jade in its variegated form - this tree makes an excellent accompaniment to your home or office.
Willow Leaf Ficus - $49.95
Otherwise known as the Mexicana Ficus. It's elongated, lightly colored leaves bear a strong resemblance to the weeping willow tree. This bonsai does well indoors in any lighting condition.
Large Baby Jade - $59.95
A larger variation of the Baby Jade.
Basic Bonsai Tree Care Tips
Temperatures above 50° F are suitable for most bonsai trees. If kept indoors, take extra care to be sure they get sufficient sunlight and are watered properly.
A few quick tips for taking care of your new bonsai tree:
- Water it only when the soil is dry, if it’s still moist then it can be left alone
- You can leave it indoors but don’t put it anywhere temperatures change rapidly.
- Don’t leave the bonsai under air conditioner vents. It won’t be happy!
- Position it where it will get direct sunlight
- When you choose a spot for your bonsai tree don’t constantly move it (it stresses it out, really!)